The employees of our corporate partners may receive a reduction in tuition.
To determine if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition
- Fill out the “Request Information” form by selecting the link
below for the location where you want to attend. The link for the
Education Centers will take you to a list of all Education Centers.
You will then choose the specific center or office where you want
to attend. Once you access the web page for the specific center,
you will select Request Information at the top of the page to
complete the “Request Information” form. The links for the Center
for Online Learning and Graduate Studies will take you to the
“Request Information” form.
Education Centers in California, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia
Center for Online Learning
- An admissions counselor will contact you to provide you with admissions information. When you are contacted, be sure to tell the counselor your employer and ask if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition.
- Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
- For any questions, please contact Penny Grocholski at (352) 588-8442.
Partnership features and benefits
Saint Leo University is a regionally accredited undergraduate and graduate institution known for academic excellence and a values-based education.
- Waiver of admissions application fee
- Reduction in tuition for degree programs identified in agreements
- Convenient online programs and more than 40 education centers and offices in seven states
- Six eight-week terms each year
- Convenient class schedules
- Affordable academic excellence
- Personal attention from caring and attentive staff and faculty
Directory of Corporate Partners
3DL Global Solutions
Baker School District
BOSH Global Services
Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce
Chartway Federal Credit Union
City of Madison
City of Ocala
City of Virginia Beach
Clay County School District
Clay County Sheriff’s Office
CMA CGM (America) LLC
Columbia County School District
Columbus Roll Shop
Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
Dade City Chamber of Commerce
Department of Health and Human Services University (HHSU)
Click here to view our HHSU page!
Diocese of Charleston
Click here to view our EdAssist page!