Gainesville Education Center
Expand your opportunities at Saint Leo’s Gainesville Education Center—whether you’re finishing a degree or starting an undergraduate program to enhance your career.
The Gainesville Education Center Experience
Enjoy the full Saint Leo experience. The Gainesville Education Center offers flexible class schedules, affordable tuition, outstanding faculty and an environment tailored to busy adult students.
No matter where you are, you can count on the same quality curriculum and academic rigor as University Campus classes.
- Affordable Academic Excellence: Benefit from a degree from a top Catholic university that is both regionally accredited and a nationally recognized leader in adult education.
- Flexible Convenience: Take on-ground classes on evenings and weekends, or online and distance learning classes whenever, wherever.
- Personal Attention: A focus on individual needs is central to our mission. With a Center faculty-student ratio of 25:1, you can easily build close relationships with fellow students, instructors and advisors.
- VA Certifying Official: VA students can speak with our VA Certifying Official at (352) 336-3600 for more information.
Learn more about the Education Center experience at Saint Leo University.
Prepare to take the next step in your career. Browse Gainesville's degree offerings below to get started.
Bachelor of Arts
- Accounting (B.A.)
- Business Administration (B.A.)
- Criminal Justice (B.A.)
- Human Resources Management (B.A.)
- Human Services (B.A.)
- Elementary Education (K-6) (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Sociology (B.A.)
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - English
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - Mathematics
- Middle Grades Education (B.A.) - Social Science