South Hampton Roads Education Center
South Hampton Roads, Virginia
South Hampton Roads Education Center Scholarship is now open and inviting eligible students to apply. To review the awarding criteria for each scholarship and to access the application go to: http://www.saintleo.edu/privatescholarships. Students interested in applying will need to use their Saint Leo portal user name and password. Application deadline is June 1 for each scholarship. Awards for these scholarships will be applied to Saint Leo tuition for FY 15-16.
Expand your opportunities at Saint Leo’s South Hampton Roads Education Center—whether you’re finishing a degree or starting an undergraduate program to enhance your career.
The South Hampton Roads Education Center Experience
Enjoy the full Saint Leo experience. The South Hampton Roads Education Center offers flexible class schedules, affordable tuition, outstanding faculty and an environment tailored to busy adult students and members of the military.
No matter where you are, you can count on the same quality curriculum and academic rigor as University Campus classes.
- Affordable Academic Excellence: Benefit from a degree from a top Catholic university that is both regionally accredited and a nationally recognized leader in adult education.
- Flexible Convenience: Take on-ground classes on evenings and weekends, or online and distance learning classes whenever, wherever—whether you live nearby or are deployed overseas.
- Personal Attention: A focus on individual needs is central to our mission. With a Center faculty-student ratio of 25:1, you can easily build close relationships with fellow students, instructors and advisors.
Learn more about the Education Center experience at Saint Leo University.
Our education facilities near you are located at Naval Amphibious Base at South Hampton Roads, Naval Station Norfolk and Naval Air Station Oceana —civilians, however, are welcome to attend. Learn more about enrolling in courses on military bases.
Prepare to take the next step in your career. Browse South Hampton Roads' degree offerings below to get started.
Associate of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
- Accounting (B.A.)
- Criminal Justice (B.A.)
- Human Resource Management (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Religion (B.A.)
- Sociology (B.A.)
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Logistics
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Management
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Marketing
- Business Administration (B.A.) - Technology Management