Family, Friends & Alumni; Get Ready for Spring Fling!
February 15, 2006
Join us on campus for Saint Leo
University’s Spring Fling
Saturday, April 1, 2006
Click here to register online!
The Day at a Glance
- 8 – 9 a.m. - Breakfast in the McDonald Center for Community Service Volunteers*
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. - Spring Community Service. This event is a tradition at Saint Leo. Volunteers will be assigned to groups and groups will be assigned worthwhile projects throughout the community. It’s a great way to see old friends, meet new friends, and to help our neighbors.
- 12 – 1 p.m. - Lunch on the McDonald Center Deck for all who participate in one of the day’s community service projects.
- 1 – 4 p.m. - Baseball! Saint Leo University vs. Eckerd College Go Lions!
- 4 – 5:30 p.m. - Alumni Socials: Warm up that arm…We’ll be playing Horseshoes and other laid back games. Cash bar.
- 5 - 7 p.m. - Island Fiesta: Alumni and students are invited to dine together in the McDonald Center
- 7 – 8 p.m. - Bingo! That’s correct…bingo is the after-dinner game of choice at Saint Leo. It’s become a tradition. Expect lots of laughs and great prizes. (Prizes are especially sought after if you happen to be an SLU student living on-campus.)
- 7 p.m. – 12 a.m. - Fireworks, friends, and the music of Time Warp on the McDonald Center Deck
*If you choose not to volunteer, please pay for breakfast/lunch at the door.