What if I lost my I.D.?
In case of a missing ID card please go to Student Financial Support Center in Saint Edwards hall for a replacement card. Remember without your student I.D. you will have to pay cash or credit.

What if I do not have my I.D. but I will be able to get it later that day?
Each semester you are allowed to get 2 vouchers that allow enterance into the dining hall without a I.D.

How can I pay if I bring a guest?
If you are on the unlimited meal plan you can use your bonus bucks.
Five, ten or commuter meal plans you can use a swipe.
If you are out of swipes cash, credit or monarch money are acceptable.

If you might have any other questions pertaining to your I.D. you may call Sheryll Mccarty at 352-588-8421.