(877) 622-2009
Request InfoSchedule a visitApply Now
Start your online degree today!
Military Students
Contact Admissions
Contact Admissions
Visit the Saint Leo University campus
Learn more about how to start an online degree today
Talk to us today: (877) 622-2009

Office of Accessibility Services

To request your accommodations for the semester, please log in to the AIM portal.

To access a specific form, including the Letter of Accommodation request form, please log in to AIM using the portal link on our Home page.

Returning Students

Students already registered with the OAS do not need to resubmit documentation and need only to notify the OAS when they are enrolled. At the beginning of each term, students must log in to AIM to:

  1. request their letter of accommodation for that term and
  2. request their textbooks in alternate format, if applicable.

Students moving from an undergraduate to graduate program do not need to re-apply with the OAS and need only follow the same process for returning students.

If you are a current student who would like to receive accommodations for a disability but have not registered with the OAS, please reference the Process for Requesting Accommodations.

Policy and Procedure Manual

Schedule a Visit to Tour the Campus

Request more information