Saint Leo University offers several M.B.A. degree programs - many with field-specific concentrations - to help you advance your knowledge and career.
M.B.A. degree program areas include:
M.B.A. with Accounting Concentration
M.B.A. with Cybersecurity Concentration
M.B.A. with Data Analytics Concentration
M.B.A. with Health Care Management Concentration
M.B.A. with Human Resource Management Concentration
M.B.A. with Marketing Concentration
M.B.A. with Project Management Concentration
M.B.A. with Social Media Marketing Concentration
M.B.A. with Sport Business Concentration
M.B.A. with Supply Chain Global Integration Management Concentration
We look forward to helping you achieve your goal of a master's degree!
* This 15% tuition discount is for Saint Leo alumni who qualify and enroll as a new student into a M.B.A. program for the Fall 1 term. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and is not available for doctoral or undergraduate programs.
- Applicants must be Saint Leo graduates with a completed and conferred Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's program.
- Applicants must be new for 2019 - FALL 2 to be eligible for consideration for the Alumni discount opportunity. Students that posted attendance in our M.B.A. programs over the immediately preceding 6 academic terms (or 3 semesters for semester-based programs) and did not complete the program, do not qualify.
- Applicants must meet all admissions, academic and programmatic requirements in order to be eligible to apply for this one-time discount opportunity, including the submission of official transcripts.
- Applicants that do not successfully start for the 2019 - Fall 2 term may not be eligible for the discount opportunity in subsequent academic terms (or semesters for semester-based).
- Current students requesting a Change of Program, Change of Residency (COR), or are Non-Degree Seeking (NDS) students do not qualify to apply for the discount opportunity.
- This discount opportunity cannot be combined or compounded in any way. For example; no additional discounts for Military, or preferred providers/corporate partners and no tuition remission can be added to or combined with the discount. Applications must decide which discount they intend to utilize as this discount opportunity stands alone.
The last day to confirm your interest and meet all of the requirements to be considered for this discount opportunity is Friday, October 11, 2019.