In January 2014, Saint Leo University launched its first-ever doctoral program – a Doctor of Business Administration. This online DBA program allows students to pursue the highest college degree within the business administration discipline. It also offers two academic tracks – consulting and teaching – to give students a choice on what they’d like to specialize in with this doctoral degree.
Al Wilson, a graduate enrollment counselor at Saint Leo University, was the first guest on the Saint Leo 360 podcast. Wilson’s primary focus in the enrollment department is with our online DBA program.
During this conversation, Wilson spoke about a number of topics, including:
- Why Saint Leo University started this online DBA program
- The admission requirements for the DBA program
- Specific topics covered within the curriculum
- Potential career tracks upon completing this online DBA degree program
- Examples of students currently enrolled in the program
Episode 1 and others are available on our Saint Leo 360 podcast page, saintleo.edu/podcast.
* You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Play.
Learn More about the Online DBA Program
Visit our online DBA program page.