Research has shown that music can positively impact our lives in so many ways. This includes both listening to and performing music.
Saint Leo University is proud to offer both a music minor and a number of unique opportunities for students to be involved in both singing and playing music. In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we caught up with music professor Dr. Cynthia Selph to discuss:
- Her educational background and how she got into music as a young child
- Her early career in music
- How she came to Saint Leo University
- Saint Leo’s music minor and classes
- Saint Leo’s student music groups
- Her favorite music artists and her opinions on some of today’s music, including Sara Bareilles and Taylor Swift
Listen to Episode 5 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast with Dr. Cynthia Selph here.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora and Stitcher.
Learn More about Saint Leo University’s Music Programs and Opportunities