The well-regarded Tapia College of Business at Saint Leo University offers a wide array of business degree programs in a number of specific areas of study. This includes associate through doctoral degrees, some of which focus on business administration and business management for students interested in managing an established business or starting one of their own.
In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we are joined by Dr. Tim Lowder, an associate professor of management at Saint Leo to talk about some of the undergraduate business degree programs. Dr. Lowder discussed:
- His personal and professional backgrounds
- His business career, transitioning into teaching, and journey to Saint Leo University
- A history of Saint Leo University’s Tapia College of Business and its great reputation
- An overview of the AA in business administration, BA in business administration, and BA in management degree programs
- Where these degree programs are offered, who they are geared toward, and the faculty who teach the courses
- Chapters and organizations related to these business degree programs that students can join to enhance their resumes and professional connections
- Career opportunities with these undergraduate business degrees
- Options for pursuing graduate studies with these bachelor’s degrees, including Saint Leo University’s MBA program and its many specializations
- What sets these business degree programs apart from others out there
Listen to Episode 48 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast with Dr. Tim Lowder on the Episode 48 podcast page.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and Stitcher. Plus, you can find all of the Saint Leo 360 podcast episodes on the Saint Leo 360 podcast page.