In today’s ever-changing society, social work is one of the most integral fields. Social work professionals play a key role in assisting a variety of populations to help individuals overcome challenges and improve their lives. This field has become even more imperative during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as people across the globe have been impacted in many unexpected ways.
To prepare graduates for important roles in the social work field, Saint Leo University proudly offers a Master of Social Work degree program. Dr. Michael Campbell, the associate director of graduate studies at Saint Leo, and three MSW students recently joined the Saint Leo 360 podcast to talk about:
- Campbell’s overview of the Master of Social Work (MSW) degree program, as well as its flexibility for all types of learners
- A brief bio about each student (Samantha Dunn, Christina Senn, and Dawn Farrier)
- What each student studied as an undergrad and how they were led to study graduate-level social work at Saint Leo University
- The students’ favorite instructors and courses in this graduate degree program
- How the MSW program has positively impacted each student in their careers
- Why the students would recommend the Master of Social Work program at Saint Leo University
Listen to Episode 21 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast on the MSW program here.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and Stitcher. Plus, you can find all of the Saint Leo 360 podcast episodes here.
Learn More about Saint Leo University’s Master of Social Work Degree Program
Check out the Master of Social Work (MSW) degree program page to learn more about this program at Saint Leo University.