online degree program - how online learning works
educating armed forces and veterans
contact admissions
education investment
undergraduate academics - schedule a campus visit
online learning - start your online degree today
Talk to us today: (877) 622-2009

Dining FAQs

What if I lost my I.D.?

In case of a missing ID card please go to Student Financial Support Center in Saint Edwards hall for a replacement card. Remember without your student I.D. you will have to pay cash or credit.

*If enrolled in Finger ID system, no ID is required for entry. 


What if I do not have my I.D. but I will be able to get it later that day?

Each semester you are allowed to get 2 vouchers that allow entrance into the dining hall without an I.D.

 *If enrolled in Finger ID system, no ID is required for entry. 

How can I pay if I bring a guest?

If you are on the unlimited meal plan you can use your Bonus Bucks, Lions Loots Five, ten or commuter meal plans to bring a guest.
If you are out of swipes cash or credit card is acceptable.

*Same applies to the Finger ID system. 


If you might have any other questions pertaining to your I.D. you may call Sheryll Mccarty at 352-588-8421.

Schedule a visit

Request more information