Why choose Human Services Administration at Saint Leo?
It is an advanced degree that prepares graduates with the knowledge, values and skills they need to administer a human services agency or organization.
Students will study:
- board development
- program planning
- create new services or improve existing ones
- community needs assessment
- program evaluation
Additionally, students will learn:
- how to organize a private for profit, or non-profit organization as well establish a social entrepreneurship
- develop a 501 (c)(3) application
- organize a board of trustees
- implement a mission statement
View Program Brochure • View Degree Requirements