Why enroll in our Human Services online Master's Degree program at Saint Leo?
Saint Leo University’s online master’s degree in human services programs offer you the flexibility you’re looking for and the courses you need to get ahead.
Our online Master of Science in Human Services Administration program prepares graduates with the knowledge, values and skills they need to administer a human services agency or organization. Students will examine methods of leadership, management, board development, program planning, community needs assessment, program evaluation, and grantsmanship. You will learn:
Graduates will be prepared to create their own community service organization or take on administrative and program development roles within existing agencies that address healthcare, child welfare, aging, mental health, counseling, and other social issues.
- Steps for developing a nonprofit organization, including applying for 501(c)(3) status, drafting agency bylaws, implementing a mission statement, and organizing a board of trustees
- Business principles for creating for-profit companies and social entrepreneurship
- Budgeting, fundraising, borrowing and grantsmanship strategies
- How to conduct a community needs assessment, then create new services to fill gaps or improve upon existing services
- How to market human services programs and recruit a volunteer workforce if needed
View Program Brochure • View Degree Requirements