Preferred Partner | New Life Tabernacle Academy
Saint Leo University will provide the following to current employees of the New Life Tabernacle Academy who apply for admission to and enroll in Saint Leo degree programs:
- A discount of 10% (10 percent) of the tuition amounts listed in the Saint Leo academic catalog.
- One-on-one advising at your local education center
- On-ground and online classes
- Financial aid to those who qualify
- Military tuition rates for the employee and spouse if the employee is a drilling member of the National Guard or active Reserve ($250 per credit hour for undergraduate programs and $555 per credit hour for Master in Accounting, MBA, and MS in Cybersecurity).
- Learn more about the Tuition Discount
Visit us at the Tampa Education Center to learn more about how Saint Leo can help you take the next step toward achieving your goals.
*The discount applies to undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Tampa Education Center
1403 N. Howard Ave., Tampa, FL 33607
Preferred Provider Program
1. Fill out the Request for Information form here. For more information on our programs, see our complete list of programs and locations.
Search our degree programs and the locations they are offered:
2. Applicants requesting admission to the university must meet all university requirements in order to be admitted.
3. Upon completion and submittal of the Request for Information form, a Saint Leo University Enrollment Counselor will contact you to provide admission information. When contacted, be sure to make the counselor aware of your employer and ask if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition.
4. Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
5. If you have questions, please contact: (912) 352 - 8331
Program Features and Benefits
Saint Leo University is a regionally accredited undergraduate and graduate institution known for academic excellence and a values-based education. Saint Leo offers:
- Reduction in tuition identified in agreements
- Student advising to assist with admission process
- Financial aid and veterans benefits information
- Convenient online programs and 16 education centers and offices in five states
- Affordable academic excellence
If you do not find a program at one of our education centers, an Enrollment Counselor will assist in finding a perfect program that fits your needs with our online programs.