Saint Leo will provide the following accommodations to current employees and members of the YMCA of West Central Florida who apply for admission to and enroll in Saint Leo degree programs:
A discount of 10% (ten percent) of the tuition amounts listed in the Saint Leo academic catalog.
If the employee or member of the YMCA of West Central Florida is a drilling member of the National Guard or active Reserves, Saint Leo will extend its military rates ($250 per credit hour for undergraduate programs and $555 per credit hour for Master in Accounting, MBA, and M.S. in Cybersecurity) for the employee/member and spouse.
Waiver of the Application Fee
Preferred Provider Program
1. Fill out the Request for Information form here. For more information on our programs, see our complete list of programs and locations.
2. Applicants requesting admission to the university must meet all university requirements in order to be admitted.
3. Upon completion and submittal of the Request for Information form, a Saint Leo University Enrollment Counselor will contact you to provide admission information. When contacted, be sure to make the counselor aware of your employer and ask if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition.
4. Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
5. For any questions, please contact: (888) 875-8265 for undergraduate;(800) 707-8846 for graduate.
Program Features and Benefits
Saint Leo University is a regionally accredited undergraduate and graduate institution known for academic excellence and a values-based education.
Waiver of admissions application fee and reduction in tuition identified in agreements
Student advising to assist with admission process
Financial aid and Veterans benefits information
Convenient online programs and more than 30 education centers and offices in seven states
Affordable academic excellence
If you do not find a program at one of our education centers, an Enrollment Counselor will assist in finding a perfect program that fits your needs with our online programs
Request more information
33701 State Road 52, Saint Leo, FL 33574 Call (800) 334-5532 • Campus Switchboard (352) 588-8200