Career Services assists students and alumni with all phases of career development, from career guidance and job search training to resume advice, interview skills, and professional networking. We support the mission of Saint Leo University by offering a practical and effective model for life and leadership in a challenging world.
Our department provides career coaching and job search resources to assist students and alumni with making informed career development decisions and building the career competencies needed for successful employment outcomes.
- Encouraging student and alumni development through personal career exploration, by providing networking opportunities, workshops, and career events.
- Creating collaborative employer partnerships to optimize career opportunities.
- Partnering with the academic community to facilitate the development of career skills.
- Offering contemporary technological resources to enhance the delivery of career services.
Meet Our Team
The Career Services team assists students with all phases of career development. We offer career guidance, job search training, résumé advice, interview skills, and professional networking. We support the mission of Saint Leo University by offering a practical and effective model for life and leadership in a challenging world.
The Career Services team can be found in SAB, Suite 203 on the University Campus in St. Leo, FL. Our phone number is (352) 588-8346 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. Michael Bailey, Director
- Omar Cosme, Assistant Director
- Clark Futch, Assistant Director
- Hannah Bravermen, Senior Coordinator