Apply to Saint Leo WorldWide
Online and Education Centers
Saint Leo University admissions are rolling, so you can enroll at any time and begin your studies during one of our six convenient start dates throughout the year.
Admission is a simple, straightforward process. In order to become a degree-seeking student in one of our online undergraduate programs or at an Education Center, you will need to complete the following steps.
To apply for enrollment in one of Saint Leo University's associate's or bachelor's programs:
- Fill out the online application.
- A color copy of a government-issued ID. Acceptable documents include: Driver’s License/State-Issued ID or Passport Photo page. Military members: please do not submit your military ID.
- Submit proof of high school graduation. If you have not attended another regionally accredited college or university, you must submit proof of high school graduation. This can take the form of:
- An official secondary school transcript
- An official GED score report
- Submit official academic transcripts. Provide a chronological list of all colleges and universities you have attended, even if you did not complete a full academic term.
- Submit official scores for the following standardized examinations, if applicable: Advanced Placement (AP), College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), Defense Activity for Nontraditional Education Support (DANTES), Excelsior College Exams (ECE), USAFI, Regents Examinations, other applicable examinations.
- Submit professional training documentation for possible academic credit. Provide documentation if you are a graduate of a nursing training program (include license), or a police officer who has completed training with the FBI National Academy, police institute and/or certified polygraph schools. Verification of training/service is obligatory in order to obtain academic credit for your training. All non-traditional sources of credit have specific limits.
Send all these materials directly to Saint Leo University at:
Office of Admissions
Saint Leo University
33701 County Road 52
PO Box 6665, MC 2008
Saint Leo, FL 33574
Once all of a student's documents have been received, you can expect official notification of our admission decision within 30 business days. If you do not qualify for admission by meeting the usual requirements, but show promise of academic success, Saint Leo University may grant provisional admission.
Are You Entering Saint Leo With at Least 19 College Credit Hours?
In addition to the steps above, you must complete these additional steps:
Transfer applicants must submit all of the following:
- A completed application for admission
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary education institutions attended, showing at least 19 credit hours of post-secondary academic earned credit with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or above from regionally accredited two- or four-year post-secondary institutions
Begin the Financial Aid Process
Saint Leo works closely with students to make your online education affordable. If you plan to use financial aid, begin the process today to determine your eligibility. Get started on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and find information on grants, loans, and scholarships.
Visit Tuition and Financial Aid Page
Once You're Accepted
After you accept Saint Leo University's offer of admission, you will receive instructions on how to:
- Sign up for courses.
- Complete the Starting Point series. Starting Point is a series of online self-paced tutorials which will guide you through everything you need to know to participate in an online classroom. You will have the opportunity to become acquainted with University resources such as the online library, how to receive textbooks, the online environment and so much more!
- Take assessment exams, so we can gauge your skill level before you begin your core English and math classes.