Students invited to apply for 2022 Commencement
This year students will have the opportunity to participate in commencement in one of two locations: Tampa, FL, or in Savannah, GA. A completed application is required to participate in a commencement ceremony.
While Saint Leo University anticipates holding in-person Commencement ceremonies in 2022, new developments with the COVID-19 pandemic may require us to modify our plans.
Florida Commencement Ceremony
The Florida Commencement events and ceremony will be held on May 13 and 14, 2022 at University Campus and the Florida State Fairgrounds-Expo Hall in Tampa. Registration for the Florida ceremony is closed. Applications for the 2023 ceremony will open in November.
Savannah Commencement Ceremony
The Savannah Commencement Ceremony will be held at the Johnny Mercer Theatre in Savannah on June 11, 2022. The registration deadline for the Savannah ceremony is Monday, March 7, 2022.
Contact your education center or the Savannah Center directly (email@example.com) should you have any questions regarding this ceremony.
To be eligible to participate in the Savannah ceremony, you must:
- Complete your degree requirements (this includes associate degrees) by the end of Spring 2022 Semester, or
- Have no more than two classes remaining at the end of Spring 2022, which will be completed during the Summer 2022 Semester.
To access the Commencement application, please follow these steps:
- Log into the my.saintleo.edu portal, preferably using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Navigate to Online Services > eForm.
- Click on eForm, sign into Etrieve central, and then click on Forms.
- Scroll to Student Documents then select and complete the Commencement Application.
- Your information will auto fill in the form. If the information that auto-fills is not correct, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your commencement application.
- Choose the location where you wish to participate and then submit your application.
A confirmation of your commencement form submission will be emailed to your Saint Leo email account and stored in eForm Activity.
A separate degree conferral application is required of ALL students to confer their degree and issue the diploma. This application is in addition to the Commencement eForm application. The degree conferral application and graduation fee ($125) must be submitted separately through the eLion portal prior to April 2022. The degree conferral application and fee are required regardless of your participation in Commencement.