The employees of our corporate partners may receive a reduction in tuition. To determine if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition, see below.
Preferred Provider Program
- Fill out the Request for Information form.
For more information on our programs, see our complete list of programs and education center locations.
- Upon completion and submittal of the Request for Information form, a Saint Leo University Enrollment Counselor will contact you to provide admission information. When contacted, be sure to tell the counselor your employer information and ask if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition.
- All applicants requesting admission to the university must meet all university requirements in order to be admitted.
- Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
- For any questions, please contact 888.875.8265 for undergraduate inquiries or 800.707.8846 for graduate inquiries .
Program Features and Benefits
Saint Leo University is a regionally accredited undergraduate and graduate institution known for academic excellence and a values-based education. Saint Leo offers:
- Reduction in tuition identified in agreements
- Student advising to assist with admission process
- Financial aid and veterans benefits information
- Convenient online programs and 16 education centers and offices in five states.
- Affordable academic excellence
If you do not find a program at one of our education centers, an Enrollment Counselor will assist in finding a perfect program that fits your needs with our online programs.
- Atlanta Department of Corrections
- Atlanta Fire Rescue
- Atlanta Police
- BayCare Health
- Bloomin' Brands
- CAE USA Inc.
- Caspers Company
- Chatham County Police
- City of Durham
- City of Tampa;
- Diocese of Charleston
- First Federal Bank
- Florida Medical Clinic
- Georgia National Guard
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
- Horizon Staffing
- Keys Energy Services
- Levy County School District
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Mettler Toledo
- Nine Line Apparel
- Tampa General Hospital
- Winter Haven Police Department
- YMCA West Central Florida