Class of 2021 Commencement
Applications for the 2021 Commencement ceremony are now available! Pending any public health concerns related to COVID-19, Saint Leo University Commencement ceremonies will begin with the Key West ceremony on April 16, 2021, followed by other Saint Leo location ceremonies in May and June.
A completed application is required to participate in a commencement ceremony. To be eligible to participate you must
- Complete your degree requirements (this includes associate degrees) by the end of Spring 2021 Semester, or
- Have no more than two classes remaining at the end of Spring 2021, which will be completed during the Summer 2021 Semester.
While Saint Leo University is making every effort to hold in-person Commencement ceremonies in 2021, it is important to note that new developments with the COVID-19 pandemic may require us to change or postpone our plans. Below is a list of current Commencement ceremony locations and dates:
|Key West, Florida
||May 14, 2021
||March 26, 2021
||To Be Determined
||May 1, 2021
||December 14, 2020
||Florida State Fairgrounds - Expo Hall
|Corpus Christi, Texas
||May 22, 2021
||April 23, 2021
||June 12, 2021
||April 30, 2021
||Johnny Mercer Theatre
To access the Commencement application, please follow these steps:
- Log into the my.saintleo.edu portal, preferably using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Navigate to Online Services > eForm.
- Click on eForm, sign into Etrieve central, and then click on Forms.
- Scroll to Student Documents then select and complete the Commencement Application.
- Your information will auto fill in the form. If the information that auto fills is not correct, contact email@example.com before you submit your commencement application.
- Choose the location where you wish to participate and then submit your application.
After the application is submitted, you should receive an email confirmation to your Saint Leo email account. The eForm system also stores a copy of your submitted application located under “Activity.” Continue to check your Saint Leo email and this Commencement website for additional information regarding Commencement planning, including ceremony details and information about ordering regalia.
A separate degree conferral application is required of ALL students to confer their degree and issue the diploma. This application is in addition to the Commencement application. The degree conferral application and graduation fee ($125.00) must be submitted through the eLion portal prior to April 2021. The degree conferral application and fee are required regardless of your participation in Commencement.
Florida Commencement Ceremony
The Florida Commencement Ceremony will be held at the Florida State Fairgrounds-Expo Hall in Tampa on May 1, 2021 (the registration deadline is December 14, 2020). While guest tickets are not currently required for the Commencement ceremony at the Florida State Fairgrounds, this may be subject to change based on COVID-19. The Baccalaureate Mass will be held the Friday before. Specific details will be communicated closer to graduation weekend.
Contact your education center or the Registrar’s Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have any questions
Class of 2020 Virtual Celebration
In July 2020, the Saint Leo University community held a virtual celebration to recognize the accomplishments of the Class of 2020. The celebration features speeches from Saint Leo University administration, students, faculty, and more, and recognizes each graduate by name. You can view the celebration here: