Mealtime at Saint Leo is about more than feeding the body; it's about feeding the soul.
There's a reason why all our students—even those with fully stocked apartment kitchens—flock to the dining hall. It's a place to connect. Meet a new friend, plan a fundraiser with sorority sisters, talk career goals with your criminal justice professor, or gather around the flatscreen tuned to ESPN.
Dining Services is here to serve you: We do breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, grab 'n' go snacks and drinks, event catering, and even birthday cakes.
Located on the ground floor of the Student Community Center, Saint Leo's dining hall features home-cooked and cooked-to-order selections, from pizza to Mongolian grill to Southern cuisine to made-your-way omelets. We offer an ever-increasing variety of vegetarian and vegan options.
FÜZ – Saint Leo University Fusion Eatery
FÜZ is your spot for a quick bite. Grab a A Quesadilla or a Rice Bowl, or pick up an energy drink to sip during that sport business lecture. Open late and located in the Student Community Center, FÜZ also sells a selection of necessities, from toothpaste to Easy Mac.
Open Daily 11:00am-11:00pm
Benedict’s Coffeehouse is a We Proudly Serve Starbucks™ venue featuring Starbucks coffees, specialty drinks and teas and a variety of sandwiches, salads, and snacks. With plenty of indoor and outdoor patio seating, Benedict’s offers extended hours and blazing Wi-Fi for the ultimate coffeehouse experience on campus, day or night. Visit Benedict’s Coffeehouse at the east end of Kirk Lawn. Open Daily 7AM – MIDNIGHT
All students living on campus are required to select a meal plan. Click here to explore meal plan costs.
- Unlimited: Unlimited dining hall entry, unlimited second helpings, unlimited opportunities to make new connections. The Unlimited plan also includes $100 in bonus bucks to be used at FÜZ or Benedict’s Coffeehouse. Required for all first-year and upperclass students living on campus in traditional housing.
- 10 Meals a Week: Any 10 meals a week. Available for upperclassmen living in on-campus apartments with kitchens, or for commuter students.
- 5 Meals a Week: Any five meals a week. Available for upperclassmen living in on-campus apartments with full kitchens, or for commuter students.
Special Dietary Requirements
Students with disabilities who require specialized diets may qualify for accommodations. For more information, please contact the Office of Accessibility Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-588-8464.
As a Catholic university seeking growth in mind, body and spirit for all members of our community, Saint Leo is committed to creating an eco-friendly campus.
- Reusable To-Go Containers: Say goodbye to Styrofoam waste. We use durable, reusable plastic containers for all to-go orders. Pay a one-time $3 fee for your container, then bring it back anytime.
- Washable Dishes & Flatware: Saint Leo washes reusable plates, silverware and cups rather than relying on the disposable stuff. We want to be part of the solution, not the problem.
- Tray-less Dining: It's proven. No trays in the dining hall means less wasted food and fewer dishes to wash. This initiative helps reduce our carbon footprint by reducing landfill and food waste, electricity and sewage, and preserving natural resources.