Why Choose an Online Master's Degree in Accounting
Earn your online master's degree in accounting through a flexible program that offers the opportunity to balance life and work with your pursuit of your master's degree in accounting. Saint Leo's Master of Accounting (MAcc) program provides an in-depth study of advanced accounting principles to prepare you to pass the CPA and CMA exams.
When job recruiters look for accounting talent, the first factor they consider is education. Saint Leo's accounting faculty has worked hard to differentiate our program and hold students to a higher standard of excellence. Whether you're looking to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accounting (CMA) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Saint Leo's MAcc degree will help you earn the required 150 hours for licensure, and master challenging concepts, including auditing, financial statement analysis, cost accounting and forecasting.
Our Online Master of Accounting degree program prepares you to:
- Resolve financial reporting issues of U.S. and multinational business entities, governmental agencies and nonprofit organizations.
- Apply knowledge of tax laws for planning and compliance purposes.
- Recognize and evaluate areas of potential legal concern in the business environment.
- Evaluate, interpret and apply relevant professional standards to complex accounting-related issues, and arrive at well-thought out conclusions.
- Analyze financial statements within the context of firm valuation.
- Identify ethical issues and decision alternatives by incorporating appropriate professional codes of conduct and social responsibility.
Apply for our online master's degree in accounting program now and begin to prepare yourself for a rewarding future in an industry that’s always in demand.