Why choose Saint Leo's Online MBA in Accounting?
Gain the professional skills and experiences to become a successful business leader with the Saint Leo University’s College of Business' online MBA in accounting. Whether you're interested in managerial accounting, forensics accounting, financial management, or another career in the accounting field, Saint Leo University can set you up to win.
Online students benefit from a curriculum that provides an understanding of business fundamentals and accounting concepts in today's fast-changing business environment.
In addition to the analytical tools and technologies necessary to solve complex management problems, the Saint Leo University online MBA program emphasizes leadership skills within Saint Leo University's core values and traditions.
Not only is our online MBA-accounting accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP), but Saint Leo’s online degree programs provide foundational courses that provide a well-rounded educational experience including:
- Core business management functions
- Oral and written business communication
- Effective team membership and leadership in work partnerships and cross-functional collaborative efforts
- Ethical, economically responsible business decisions in the context of a diverse set of stakeholders
- Business implications of the new economy and applying widely-used technologies to management issues
Accounting is a field that will always be in demand and it is a field that you can continue to grow and move up inside your company. Pursuing an online master with a concentration in accounting at Saint Leo University is your first step toward becoming a global business leader.
View Degree Requirements