Why enroll in Saint Leo's online sociology degree programs?
Now is the time to enroll in Saint Leo’s online sociology degree programs. With a specialization in applied and clinical sociology, you will qualify for a wide variety of client-based positions that will allow you to make a difference in the community. Those positions include:
- Counselor/support group facilitator (e.g., addiction)
- Teacher/trainer (e.g., grief support)
- Mitigation expert/mediator (e.g., death penalty support of families; divorce court)
- Organizational consultant (e.g., support in downsizing and rebuilding of trust)
- Program evaluator (e.g., turnaround specialist for businesses/agencies in crisis)
- Community consultant (help groups, such as victims of elder abuse, and ethnic/refugee communities, advocate for themselves on matters of public policy)
- Mediator (e.g., conflict resolution in businesses)
- Advocate/consultant (e.g., labor union)
Saint Leo’s online sociology faculty will help you reach your individual goals, whether you want to make an impact as a lawmaker, administrator, educator or researcher. Saint Leo offers convenient classes for a range of students — those just starting their careers, and experienced professionals who want to retool and advance to the next step. Our online sociology degree programs will also allow you to balance home and work life with the pursuit of your studies.
Explore cutting-edge issues in sociology in this engaging online course, including globalization, race, gender, urbanization, and medical and environmental matters. Learn how to conduct research and analyze data and search for answers to vital questions like how do we solve problems like poverty and homelessness? How does public policy impact U.S. family life? How can state-sanctioned punishment reduce criminal deviance?
With an open mind, compare social phenomena across different cultures to understand groups, organizations and institutions, and give yourself a competitive edge in the global job market by enrolling in our online sociology degree programs today.