Why choose Saint Leo's MBA in Healthcare Management?
An MBA in Healthcare Management will prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need to take your career to the next level. Gain the experiences to become a successful manager in today's fast-changing healthcare business environment by enrolling in this innovative program at Saint Leo University that is led by a team of world-renowned industry experts.
The College of Business' online MBA with a concentration in healthcare management combines a rich mix of traditional coursework with the most current information and best practices in the rapidly changing field.
In addition to the analytical tools and technologies necessary to solve complex management problems, our MBA program emphasizes leadership skills within Saint Leo University's core values and traditions.
Our online MBA in Healthcare Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
You will also achieve a broad background in business through general MBA courses including those that address:
- Core business management functions
- Oral and written business communication
- Effective team membership and leadership in work partnerships and cross-functional collaborative efforts
- Ethical, economically responsible business decisions in the context of a diverse set of stakeholders
- Business implications of the new economy and applying widely used technologies to management issues