Why Pursue an MBA in Human Resource Management Degree?
Gain the skills and experiences to become a successful HR manager with the College of Business' online MBA with a concentration in human resource management. Emerge with an understanding of business, functional operations and decision processes as they relate to the management of human resource.
Achieve a broad background in business through general MBA courses
In addition to the analytical tools and technologies necessary to solve complex management problems, our MBA program emphasizes leadership skills within Saint Leo University's core values and traditions.
Our online MBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
Courses include topics that address:
- Core business management functions
- Oral and written business communication
- Effective team membership and leadership in work partnerships and cross-functional collaborative efforts
- Ethical, economically responsible business decisions in the context of a diverse set of stakeholders
- Business implications of the new economy and applying widely used technologies to management issues