Why choose Saint Leo's MBA in Accounting?
As a result of successfully completing the MBA in Accounting specialization's program of study, the graduate will be expected to:
- Apply knowledge of relevant professional standards to resolve financial reporting issues of both U.S. and multinational business entities, governmental agencies, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Apply knowledge of tax laws for planning and compliance purposes.
- Interpret areas of potential legal concern in the business environment.
- Analyze relevant professional standards to complex accounting-related issues, and arrive at well-thought-out conclusions.
- Apply substantive quantitative and analytical techniques to analyze financial statements within the context of firm valuation.
- Identify ethical issues and decision alternatives by incorporating appropriate professional codes of conduct and social responsibility.
- Articulate knowledge of the functional areas of accounting into a comprehensive capstone project using financial statement analysis.
The Master's in Business Administration - Accounting specializations curriculum is designed to provide an understanding of business fundamentals, the ability to use decision processes, knowledge of accounting concepts, and the ability to work effectively in today's fast-changing business environment.
MBA in Accounting Specialization
Next Level Grad Award
At Saint Leo University, we believe that investing in our students is an investment in our community, so we are committed to helping qualifying students finance their education through the Next-Level Grad Award. This award offers substantial cost savings to our graduate students.