You’ve pored through the materials sent by the various colleges you’re considering, visited websites and campuses, applied and been admitted. You can picture yourself in classes, walking the campus, having fun with new friends you’ll meet from around the world. You’ve narrowed your college choices by considering academic programs, size, location, co-curricular opportunities, and where you feel like you belong. Now it’s time to figure out the bottom line: how you’re going to pay for four of the most special years of your life.
What Do I Get for My Investment?
The answer to this question falls into two categories. below are just a few highlights.
Things you CAN put a price on
- High speed, wireless campus
- Free cable TV and Ethernet connections in all residence hall rooms
- All-you-can-eat meal plan
- Free professional tutoring services and writing assistance
- Free printing at designated locations
- Free laundry
- Micro-fridges in all freshman residence hall rooms
Things you CAN'T put a price on
- A lakefront campus that is just a short drive from world-renowned attractions
- One of the safest campuses in Florida
- Faculty who care as much about how you do in life as how you do on a test
- An education that not only prepares you for a career, but is centered around Saint Leo's core values: excellence, respect, integrity, responsible stewardship, personal development, community
- Leaving Saint Leo a better person than when you arrived
Tuition & Costs
Think you can't afford a private education? Think again. Saint Leo University prides itself on making an exceptional private education affordable for its students.
Let's face it—a college education isn't cheap. But it is an investment, and the quality of that investment can impact your future. While the dollars and cents are certainly important, it is also critical to consider the value of the education you will receive.
A Great Value in Private Education
Saint Leo has been consistently ranked among the Best Regional Universities for the South Region by U.S. News & World Report. Our tuition is significantly lower than the average private college tuition.
And keep in mind: 95% of all Saint Leo students at our University Campus receive some form of financial aid, and 95% receive grant and scholarship aid they don't have to pay back. You may qualify for institutional aid from Saint Leo, as well as other state and federal programs including grants, loans and work-study.
We understand the financial aid process can still be challenging. That's why your Saint Leo admission counselor and financial aid advisor will work personally with you and your family to help navigate the process.
2017-2018 Academic Year Cost
2018-2019 Academic Year Cost
Please Note: Online, graduate, and doctoral tuition and costs for 2018-19 will be posted shortly.