Saint Leo University has been closely monitoring the situation surrounding recent wide-spread health concerns and the recommendations of the CDC. At this time, we are excited to announce that campus tours will be resuming as of Monday, June 22, 2020. Use the button below to select your preferred date and time.
*Please Note: Our campus tours have been modified for the health and well-being of our guests. The following additional safety protocols will be in place during your visit:
- Anyone who is experiencing a cough, fever, has recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days will not be permitted to visit campus. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit campus until you have received a follow-up test with a negative test result and are free of all symptoms. Please call the Office of Admissions at (352) 588-8283 should you experience any of the above circumstances prior to your visit, and we will be happy to assist you with rescheduling.
- All guests who are visiting the university will be required to bring and wear a mask of their own during their time on campus. Please note that all of our tour guides and staff members will be wearing a mask for your protection as well.
- We recommend that students and family members bring a water bottle to keep hydrated during their visit.
- Only one student may register for a tour per tour time, and the registered student may only bring a maximum of two additional guests. Students may not bring more than the allotted two guests during their visit. All tours will be conducted privately with one of our tour guides and a single visiting family, comprised of no more than three individuals.
- VISITOR RESTRICTIONS:
- As per the Florida Governor’s Executive Order 20-82, anyone who has been in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York will not be able to participate in campus tours unless they have quarantined for the required 14-days in the State of Florida. Students from these states who wish to take a campus tour must contact the Office of Admissions prior to registering to provide proof of their arrival date and compliance of the 14-day quarantine. This applies to anyone who has traveled to these states in the last 14 days regardless of your place of permanent residence. https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ .
- Upon recommendation from the Department of Health, visitors from Palm Beach, Miami-Dade, and Duval counties will not be able to participate in campus tours at this time.
- Based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control, individuals who have been outside of the United States in the last 14 days will not be able to participate in campus tours at this time.
Students who live in one of the above restricted areas are encouraged to connect with their admissions counselor, attend a virtual admissions information session, and enjoy our online virtual tour until such time arrives that these restrictions have been lifted.
If you reside in one of the restricted areas listed above and wish to speak with your admissions counselor directly, you may contact your counselors using the information below:
- Students and families from New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut may contact Assistant Director Joseph Thompson by calling (352) 467-2314 or by emailing email@example.com
- Students and families from Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties in Florida may contact Assistant Director Ingrid Medina by calling (352) 588-7536 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students and families from Duval County in Florida may contact Assistant Director Natalia Garcia by calling (352) 588-8940 or by emailing email@example.com
Please contact the Office of Admissions should you have questions or concerns at any time by calling (352) 588-8283, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link below to select a date and time, and register for your campus tour today. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!