One of the three doctoral programs currently offered by Saint Leo University is its Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program.
This online DBA program provides a unique doctoral curriculum that prepares students for a wide range of exciting career opportunities, including teaching business at the college level, business consulting, management, business ownership, and other related avenues.
Two Saint Leo University Doctor of Business Administration program students, Jordan Hutchison and Marilyn Ponder, joined the Saint Leo 360 podcast to talk about:
- How they initially found out about Saint Leo University
- Why they decided to enroll in this online DBA program
- What they've enjoyed most about the Doctor of Business Administration program
- The flexibility of this online DBA program and how it has fit into their lives seamlessly
- How the program has already benefited them and will benefit them in their future career pursuits
Listen to Episode 12 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast with two online DBA program students from Saint Leo University here.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora and Stitcher.
Learn More about Saint Leo University's Doctor of Business Administration Online Degree Program
Learn more about Saint Leo University's Doctor of Business Administration program here.