While Saint Leo University is known for its high-quality degree programs from associate through doctoral options, the university also boasts over 70 organizations for students who attend University Campus. These include several social fraternities and sororities. One of these longstanding fraternity chapters at Saint Leo is the Sigma Theta chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE), a group which formed on campus in the late 1980s.
In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we feature a roundtable discussion on the Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE) fraternity chapter at Saint Leo University. Guest host Yorel Smalls, a communication degree student at Saint Leo, spoke with two members of the TKE fraternity on campus – Tyler Bourdeau and Jaise Banks. The three discussed:
- The backgrounds of Bourdeau and Banks
- Why they chose Saint Leo University for higher education
- Their majors, overall experience at Saint Leo, and career goals
- What Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE) is and its mission
- Why they joined the Sigma Theta chapter of TKE and their involvement in the organization
- The requirements a student must meet to join TKE
- Events and activities the fraternity holds on campus and in the community
- The relationship TKE has with Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Why Saint Leo University students should consider joining TKE
- Famous TKE alumni
Listen to Episode 56 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast with members of the Sigma Theta chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon on the Episode 56 podcast page.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and Stitcher. Plus, you can find all of the Saint Leo 360 podcast episodes on the Saint Leo 360 podcast page.
Learn More about the Tau Kappa Epsilon Chapter at Saint Leo University
Visit the website of the Sigma Theta chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon at Saint Leo University.