Paying for college is an essential hurdle many students must overcome in order to achieve their educational goals. Fortunately, there are a number of Saint Leo financial aid options for students who attend University Campus to help them make earning a degree more accessible and affordable.
In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we bring back Amanda Black, the associate director of communications and financial literacy in the Student Financial Services department at Saint Leo University. During the conversation, Black discussed:
- The basic requirements Saint Leo campus students must meet to be eligible for financial aid
- The various categories of financial aid for students who attend University Campus
- Financial aid benefits available to military-connected students attending University Campus, including active-duty members, reservists, veterans, and family members
- The differences between financial aid for Saint Leo campus undergraduate vs. graduate students
- How Saint Leo’s Student Financial Services team supports all students with their financial aid questions and needs
- The contact info for Student Financial Services and the various ways current and prospective students can get support from this department
Listen to Episode 54 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Saint Leo financial aid options for University Campus students on the Episode 54 podcast page.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and Stitcher. Plus, you can find all of the Saint Leo 360 podcast episodes on the Saint Leo 360 podcast page.
Contact the Saint Leo University Financial Aid Office
The Student Financial Services team can be reached by phone at (800) 240-7658. Student Financial Advisors are available by phone Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 6:30 p.m. ET and on Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET.
Students may also email questions to email@example.com.
University Campus students are welcome to visit the Student Financial Support Center in person in Saint Edward Hall. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit the Student Financial Services website for further information.