Why choose a Master's in Criminal Justice from Saint Leo?
Become an agent of change with a Master's in Criminal Justice. Saint Leo University's flexible Master of Science in Criminal Justice program enhances the effectiveness and professionalism of both aspiring and active law enforcement professionals.
As a Criminal Justice degree graduate student at Saint Leo University, you will study:
- Computerized databases
- Ethical standards in the administration of justice
- Human resource management
- Fiscal resource management
- Personnel law, civil liability, and substantive and procedural laws
- Information resources and systems
- Organizational leadership in criminal justice agencies
You can also take classes in highly specialized topics, including: terrorism in Israel, forensic science, offender treatment, and criminal advocacy.
Ranked among the nation's most military-friendly institutions by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazines, Saint Leo University has been educating professionals with their Master's in Criminal Justice for more than three decades. In the Catholic spirit, we base our criminal justice model on a steadfast moral consciousness that recognizes the dignity, value and gifts of all people.
Specializations available under Saint Leo’s online master’s degree in Criminal Justice include:
- Behavioral Studies teaches how criminal behavior and the criminal code interact, as well as how behavioral disorders impact individuals and criminal behavior.
- Corrections is designed to provide a better understanding of complex issues of offenders, trends of the 21st century and the problems associated with recidivism.
- Forensic Science provides the opportunity for you to gain the knowledge required to assist with operations during incidents in which forensic science is a factor through modern, hands-on instruction.
- Legal Studies provides students with a well-rounded understanding of legal procedures and how the judicial system operates within the civil and criminal domain.