Why choose a Criminal Justice degree at Saint Leo?
Become an agent of change with a Master of Science in Criminal Justice. Saint Leo University's flexible program enhances the effectiveness and professionalism of both aspiring and active law enforcement professionals.
As a Criminal Justice graduate student at Saint Leo University, you will study:
- Computerized databases
- Ethical standards in the administration of justice
- Human resource management
- Fiscal resource management
- Personnel law, civil liability, and substantive and procedural laws
- Information resources and systems
- Organizational leadership in criminal justice agencies
You can also take classes in highly specialized topics, including: terrorism in Israel, forensic science, offender treatment, and criminal advocacy.
Ranked among the nation's most military-friendly institutions by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazines, Saint Leo University has been educating criminal justice professionals for more than three decades. In the Catholic spirit, we base our criminal justice model on a steadfast moral consciousness that recognizes the dignity, value and gifts of all people.
View Program Brochure • View Degree Requirements