Why choose an Online Criminal Justice Master's Degree from Saint Leo?
Earn your online criminal justice master's degree from Saint Leo University. Our flexible online criminal justice degree program enhances the effectiveness and professionalism of both aspiring and active law enforcement professionals. Learn the skills you need to make a difference in the community by enrolling in this online master's degree program.
As an online criminal justice master's degree student at Saint Leo University, you will learn:
- Computerized databases
- Ethical standards in the administration of justice
- Human resource management
- Fiscal resource management
- Personnel law, civil liability, and substantive and procedural laws
- Information resources and systems
- Organizational leadership in criminal justice agencies
You can also take classes in highly specialized topics, including terrorism in Israel, forensic science, offender treatment, and criminal advocacy in a flexible online format that helps you balance work and home life with your studies.
Ranked among the nation's most military-friendly institutions by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazines, Saint Leo University has educated criminal justice professionals online for more than three decades. In the Catholic spirit, we base our online criminal justice model on a steadfast moral consciousness that recognizes the dignity, value and gifts of all people.
Specializations available under Saint Leo’s online master’s degree in Criminal Justice include:
- Behavioral Studies teaches how criminal behavior and the criminal code interact, as well as how behavioral disorders impact individuals and criminal behavior.
- Corrections is designed to provide a better understanding of complex issues of offenders, trends of the 21st century and the problems associated with recidivism.
- Forensic Science provides the opportunity for you to gain the knowledge required to assist with operations during incidents in which forensic science is a factor through modern, hands-on instruction.
- Legal Studies provides students with a well-rounded understanding of legal procedures and how the judicial system operates within the civil and criminal domain.