Why prepare for Law School at Saint Leo University?
The 3+3 accelerated law program is an intense yet rewarding and high-value opportunity for qualified and highly motivated students to earn two degrees in just six years - a bachelor's degree, followed by a Juris Doctor degree.
Benefits of the 3+3 Accelerated Law Program
- Earn your bachelor's degree in three years, rather than four.
- Take pride in the prestige of being accepted into such an elite academic program.
- Gain a competitive edge over your peers, graduating with two high-value degrees in less time.
- Have the ability to enter the workforce earlier, armed with an advanced degree that will likely increase career opportunities and earning potential.
- Save an entire year's worth of tuition, fees, and housing costs that are traditionally necessary to earn both degrees.
How the Program Works
If you have a serious interest in becoming a lawyer, this program could be the right fit for you! the 3+3 Accelerated Law program gives students the opportunity to complete their bachelor's degree in three years, rather than the traditional four years. While completing their Saint Leo undergraduate program requirements, qualified third year students can apply to Florida State University College of Law School or Barry University's School of Law.
Students in the 3+3 Accelerated Law program follow the same undergraduate curricula of our traditional programs, but all degree program requirements must be completed in three years. This includes the student's University Explorations courses, major program courses, and Legal Studies Minor courses. The remaining credits required to graduate will be completed during the student's first year of Law School and transferred back to Saint Leo as elective credits.