Have you worked in the human services field for several years? Are you looking for a graduate degree program in which you can learn the knowledge, values, and skills necessary to advance in the field through an organization or start your own human services agency? The online master’s in human services administration program at Saint Leo University might just be an ideal option for your current needs.
In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we are joined by Dr. Nancy Wood, the director of the master’s in human services administration degree program at Saint Leo. Dr. Wood discussed:
- An overview of her professional background and how she got into teaching for Saint Leo University
- A brief history of the master’s in human services administration degree program and why Saint Leo started it
- Where this graduate degree program is offered
- The types of students this program is intended for
- The admission requirements to enroll in the program
- An overview of the courses and specific areas of focus in this graduate-level curriculum
- An overview of the faculty who teach in this master’s in human services administration program
- Career opportunities with this master’s degree
- Alumni success stories with this degree from Saint Leo University
- What sets this program apart from others
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has increased the need for human services professionals in a variety of areas
Listen to Episode 34 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast with Dr. Nancy Wood on the master’s in human services administration program at Saint Leo University on the Episode 34 podcast page.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and Stitcher. Plus, you can find all of the Saint Leo 360 podcast episodes on the Saint Leo 360 podcast page.
Learn More about the Master’s in Human Services Administration at Saint Leo University
Learn more about this exciting graduate degree program on the master’s in human services administration program page.