Saint Leo University is proud to educate a diverse population of students, from those who have recently graduated from high school to adult learners with decades of experience in a given field. Through its multiple doctoral programs, including the doctorate in criminal justice, students come from fascinating backgrounds to pursue terminal degrees for a wide range of reasons.
In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we visit with John Bennett and Todd Hand, two students in Saint Leo University’s doctorate in criminal justice degree program. The students discussed:
- A brief personal bio about themselves
- Their work history in public service and current roles
- Their previous college education prior to enrolling in Saint Leo University’s doctorate in criminal justice degree program
- Why they decided to enroll in the DCJ program
- The courses and instructors in the program that have stood out to them
- Their specific areas of interest in research and looking ahead toward their dissertations
- How the online format of the doctoral program has worked for them
- How connected they have felt to their fellow students and professors
- Advice they would give to someone considering this program or any doctoral program
- How the program has benefited them in their careers thus far and how it might benefit them in the future
Listen to Episode 38 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast with these two doctorate in criminal justice degree students on the Episode 38 podcast page.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and Stitcher. Plus, you can find all of the Saint Leo 360 podcast episodes on the Saint Leo 360 podcast page.
Learn More about Saint Leo University’s Doctorate in Criminal Justice Degree Program
To learn more about Saint Leo University’s doctorate in criminal justice, visit the Doctor of Criminal Justice degree program page.
Interested in Another Criminal Justice Degree Program at Saint Leo?
Learn about all of the criminal justice degree programs offered at Saint Leo University – from associate to doctoral – here.