Graduate Admissions - Psychology Programs
Saint Leo University admissions are rolling, which means you can enroll at any time and begin your studies during one of our three convenient start dates throughout the year.
Follow the application process described below for these education programs:
We base our admission decisions on consideration of all criteria. Each applicant is evaluated individually. Your motivation, maturity, work experience, and leadership qualities are carefully considered along with academic records and test scores.
Admission to Saint Leo University is a simple, straightforward process. In order to become a degree-seeking student in our Human Services Administration program, you will need to complete the following steps.
Admission to Saint Leo's graduate Psychology program is a simple, straightforward process. Applicants should submit the following materials 60 days before the beginning of the term in which they wish to enroll.
Applicants must hold a bachelor's and/or master's degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale, unless otherwise approved by the graduate Psychology program office for a waiver.
- BA or BS degree with a GPA ≥ 3.00 cumulative
- Completion of the following at the undergraduate level:
Introduction to Psychology, Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology
- Two letters of recommendation
- Submit a statement or goals consisting of 500 words or more on how Saint Leo's M.S. Psychology program will help you achieve those goals
- The GRE general test scores if your GPA is below 3.00
- Fill out the online application, or download, complete and return.
- Fill out the Cohort form indicating you are completing your degree as part of a cohort and return.
- Submit a one-time, non-refundable $80 application fee
- Send official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended to the Office of Graduate Admission. A United States equivalency evaluation must accompany transcripts from foreign institutions, which must be certified by an approved evaluation service. Graduates or former students of Saint Leo University do not need to submit transcripts if they have been previously submitted and are on file. Download Transcript Request Form.
Application, letters and transcripts can be sent to:
Director of Graduate Admissions
1120 E Kennedy Blvd, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
All international students who native language is not English are required to submit the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 550 (paper-based test) or 213 (computer-based test). Applicants holding an undergraduate degree from an academic institution within the United States, an English-speaking country, or from an institution where the language of instruction is English are not required to take the TOEFL examination.