Greek Life Welcome
We are excited that you are interested in Greek Life at Saint Leo University. Our community constitutes more than 200 members across 13 chapters, with each growing yearly.
The Office of Greek Life is committed to creating personal and professional developmental opportunities for all students. Our four values of leadership, scholarship, excellence, and integrity is seen daily in the lives of our members. Joining a sorority or fraternity is about more than social functions. It is about cultivating into a servant leader and finding a family away from home. Greek Life helps members grow as individuals by committing to academic excellence and leadership development.
On behalf of the Office of Greek Life, we welcome you and look forward to your engagement with our community!
Greek Life at Saint Leo University strives to cultivate servant leaders into productive citizens through demonstration of academic excellence, inclusive outlooks, and purposeful interactions.
Greek Life will provide members with the education and tools necessary to practice leadership, scholarship, excellence, integrity, and responsible stewardship in a community of mutual respect that will foster lifelong friendships.
Greek Life members will set the standard among all students for leadership, scholarship and campus involvement by fostering community among all members in accordance with the Benedictine Values of Saint Leo University.
- Leadership - Serving by example through generosity, initiative, and responsibility.
- Scholarship - Continuously pursuing knowledge and sharing that knowledge with the community.
- Excellence - Committing to growth and improvement through consistent effort.
- Integrity - Prioritizing honesty, accountability, and equity through words and actions.
Basic Membership Requirements
To qualify for Greek Life at Saint Leo, perspective members must:
- Attend a mandatory Greek Life Information Session
- Be a full-time student taking a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Enrolled as an undergraduate collegiate in the current Membership Intake or Recruiting semester
- Register for Recruitment (Interfraternity and Panhellenic organizations)
- Attend an Interest Meeting (Unified Greek organizations)
Meet Our Staff
Assistant Director of Greek Life and Community Service, Brandee Greaves
Graduate Assistant of Greek Life and Community Service, Harika Angajala
Connect with Greek Life!
Office Of Greek Life and Community Service
Office of Student Activities
Student Activities Building | 352-588-8662
- Greek Life Welcome Week
- Greek Unity Week
Greek Life Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General Greek Life Terminology
- 2020-2021 Community Grades
- 2020-2021 Service Hours
- University Hazing Policy