Tim Robinson is a perfect example of how adult learners with career and family obligations can conveniently pursue higher education thanks to Saint Leo University’s online degree programs. Robinson is a double alumnus with two degrees in criminal justice from Saint Leo. He is a U.S. Navy veteran, current law enforcement officer, and the proud dad to a seven-year-old son.
In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we feature Part 1 of our conversation with Robinson. During this segment, he discussed:
- A brief bio about his personal and professional backgrounds
- What inspired him to join the U.S. Navy and highlights from his 10-year military career
- How he discovered Saint Leo University and why he decided to pursue a degree in criminal justice
- His overall experience as an undergraduate student in the online bachelor’s in criminal justice degree program
- Why he decided to pursue a master’s degree in criminal justice and his experience in the graduate program
- Specific courses and faculty members who stood out to him
- How the online format of these degree programs worked for him as an active-duty military member
- His involvement in several online clubs and organizations and how these opportunities benefited him in many ways
- How connected he felt to his fellow students and professors as an online student
Listen to Episode 61 of the Saint Leo 360 podcast with Saint Leo alumnus Tim Robinson on the Episode 61 podcast page.
You can also listen and subscribe to the Saint Leo 360 podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and Stitcher. Plus, you can find all of the Saint Leo 360 podcast episodes on the Saint Leo 360 podcast page.
Learn More about the Degrees in Criminal Justice Offered by Saint Leo University
From associate through doctoral degrees, learn about all of the criminal justice degree options available at Saint Leo University on the criminal justice degree overview page.
Read More about Tim Robinson
Check out this blog story from 2019 on Tim Robinson to learn more about his background.