In this episode of the Saint Leo 360 podcast, we are joined by Dr. Keith Jones, an associate professor of marketing in the Tapia College of Business at Saint Leo University. Dr. Jones discussed the undergraduate and graduate marketing degree programs at Saint Leo and spoke about:
- His personal and professional background prior to teaching
- His teaching career and journey to Saint Leo University
- Where the bachelor’s in marketing degree program is offered
- The types of students this undergraduate program is intended for
- An overview of courses and topics covered in the curriculum
- An overview of the faculty who teach in this program
- The American Marketing Association (AMA) chapter on campus and the benefits of being a member
- Career opportunities with this BA degree
- Pursuing graduate studies with this degree
- The 3+1 accelerated degree program through which students can earn a BA in marketing plus an MBA, all in four years
- The two marketing concentrations at the graduate level in Saint Leo’s MBA program
- What sets these marketing degree programs apart from others
Links & Resources
Learn more about the bachelor’s in marketing degree program at Saint Leo University.
Learn more about the MBA in marketing.
Learn more about the MBA in social media marketing.