2020-2021 Returner Housing Applications will be available beginning February 19, 2020.
- The Returner Housing application submission deadline (to participate in 2020-2021 housing selection) is March 9, 2020.
- In response to positive feedback about roommate satisfaction and the selection process, this year's priority will be given to roommate groups, from largest to smallest. Roommate group selection times will continue to be based on average credit hours completed per group.
Day 1: Roommate Groups of 4 select
Day 2: No selection taking place
Day 3: Roommate Groups of 3 select
Day 4: No selection taking place
Day 5: Roommate groups of 2 select
Day 6: No selection taking place
Day 7: Individuals select
PLEASE NOTE: The Office of Residence Life will be hosting a "Roommate Meet & Greet" event on March 1, 2020 to help individuals/smaller groups pair up with other residents that they would be happy to live with for 2020-2021 school year!
For more information about the Returner Housing Selection Process, please review: Returner Housing Guide.
If you are new to Saint Leo University housing, there are a few things to know before logging into RESIDENCE for the first time. To access your new RESIDENCE online account, you will first need to set up your Saint Leo University email account. You can do this by logging into your student portal account at https://my.saintleo.edu. Please make sure that your passwords are strong (at least 8 to 10 characters and include number(s)/symbols). Please note that newly admitted students will have to wait a minimum of 48 hours from the time of their deposit before they can access the RESIDENCE system.
- 2020-2021 First Year Housing Applications will be available beginning;April 1, 2020
- The First Year Housing application priority deadline to submit is June 1, 2020.
- First year housing assignments will be made the week of June 15th.
- Information on how to complete the housing application and roommate matching can be found by using the First Year Housing Guide.
- 2020-2021 Transfer Housing Applications will be available beginning April 1, 2020.
- The Transfer Housing application priority deadline to submit is June 1, 2020.
- Transfer students will be placed into available space on a rolling basis as housing applications are approved.
- More information on how to complete the Transfer Housing Application and housing options can be found using the Transfer Housing Guide.