Saint Leo University offers a convenient way to automatically withdraw payments from your banking or credit card account over the course of each semester or term. The Saint Leo University Payment Plan option allows students to divide the amount due from the billing statement into multiple installments.
Payment plans may be set up by logging into eLion or by clicking here. Students must go through a one-time user account set up process with ACI Payments, Inc, our payment plan partner. After doing so, the student may set up payment plans for each term.
Payment Plan Features:
- Enjoy simple and secure enrollment into payment plans every term or semester
- Students may store multiple payment methods in their online wallet
- Students can make partial payments between due dates
- Students can ‘share’ their payment plan details with family members
- Family members will have the ability to create their own log in and make one-time payments on your behalf
- Payment due dates are flexible and may be adjusted up to 15 days. (Payments that take place 10 days or more after the due date are subject to a late fee.)
- Real-time payment updates on your eLion account, accessible anytime, anywhere – including on mobile devices
- Effective spring 2022, payment plans with 5 to 12 installments will have an application fee of $50.00. Plans with less than 5 installments will have a $35 application fee.
- Payment plan application fees are nonrefundable and must be paid at the time of plan registration.
- A service fee will be applied to payments made by debit or credit card
- For a payment plan user guide please click here.
Debit, credit card, or eChecks may be used to pay balances at my.saintleo.edu through the ‘Pay On My Account’ feature in eLion or through the Saint Leo University Payment Plan System. A service fee will be applied to payments made using a debit or credit card. Payment by eCheck does not have an associated service fee. Detailed instructions on how to make a payment online can be found here.
First time users for the Saint Leo University Payment Plan System should see the directions above for information on how to sign in.
Pay by Mail
To pay by mail, please send a check or money order to:
Saint Leo University, Inc.
P.O. Box 628301
Orlando, FL 32862-8301
**Be sure to include your student ID with your check or money order so that the university can credit the correct account with your payment.**
Students can make payments by check, money order, or credit/debit card at the Student Financial Support Center, located in the heart of Saint Edward Hall. Please note that University Campus is cash-free. Student Financial Advisors are also available to take payment via eCheck, debit or credit card over the phone at (800) 240-7658 – service fees apply.
Students that agree to and participate in educational services provided by Saint Leo University incur a financial obligation to the University. Financial obligations may include but are not limited to tuition, fees, housing, meal plans, and any other additional costs. Payments are due prior to the start of a semester/term unless specifically deferred by tuition assistance, tuition remission, or authorized payment options. Students should be financially prepared to meet University expenses at the start of the term.
It is the responsibility of the student to apply for and utilize eligible financial aid to assist with covering the charges of educational services received. Financial aid includes but is not limited to, federal financial aid, state financial aid or loan funding. Additional funding that will appear as a credit on the student account statement includes but is not limited to employer tuition assistance, federal tuition assistance or veteran’s administration benefits. It is the responsibility of the student to review account charges, understanding that once all financial aid and/or additional funding is applied, it is the responsibility of the student to pay any charges still outstanding and any new charges by the due date.
Past Due Accounts
If financial obligations are not met by the due date, past due student account balances will receive a financial balance hold 15 days past the balance due date. A financial hold will prevent future registrations as well as other services being offered in accordance with University policy. A late fee of 1% (12% annually) will be added to any past due balance each month. Delinquent student account balances may be reported to a credit bureau and referred to collection agencies or litigated. If referred to collection agencies, collection agency fees up to 33% may be added to unpaid charges. A student may also be removed from future classes if their delinquent status is not resolved timely.
Student Financial Services
Contact Student Financial Services with any concerns regarding payment of past due balances on your account, as well as billing and payment questions, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 800-240-7658.